Virgin Atlantic Gold Status Upgrade – SkyTeam Elite Plus
If your payment method had any dispute above once (number of dispute > 1), your payment will be declined. We assume you are a difficult customer, and any card related to your name and emails will be also declined as well. We will also check this manually. If we find this situation, we will cancel your order without notice. We would rether lose a chance to have business with you than have any dispute records.
Why Choose Us
Virgin Atlantic joined SkyTeam on 2 March. If you're a Flying Club Gold member (SkyTeam status: Elite Plus), you'll enjoy Elite Plus status when flying with any SkyTeam airline.
From 300+ hours of complimentary entertainment throughout the plane, to the true VIP experience in Upper Class, Virgin Atlantic provides an unforgettable travel experience, all at an exceptional value. As a our valued customer, we help you to get an exclusive opportunity to earn Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Status — directly.
What we need from you
After placing an order, please send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
– First name
– Last name
– Flying Club member number
– Booking reference # (PNR)
You need to have a future revenue flight booked with Virgin Atlantic in either Premium Economy or Upper Class.
Processing time: It usually takes about 1-2 days for the status match request to be processed. Pleease note that your Flying Club account will be upgraded status will be upgrade on the 1st day of the month of your scheduled flight. (If your flight is Novenber 21st, Flying Club account will be upgraded on Novenber 1 st)
During your membership year, gold members need to earn 1000 tier points to retain Gold status for another year.
Find what is waiting for you as a Gold member
[su_accordion class=”Find what is waiting for you as a Gold member”]
[su_spoiler title=” Benefits of Flying Club Gold Status“]
The following benefits are available for Flying Club members when travelling with SkyTeam partners:
1. Check in an additional free bag (If travelling with an airline that goes by weight rather than number of bags, 20kg for Gold member)
2. Priority check in
3. Lounge access
4. Priority boarding
The following benefits are available for Flying Club members when flying with Virgin Atlantic:
1. Earn 60% more Virgin Points on every Virgin Atlantic flight + earn Tier Points
2. Upper Class Check In and priority boarding, regardless of the cabin you’re flying
3. Anytime seat assignment for you and your companions in any cabin, including Economy Light
4. Take one extra piece of hand and hold luggage on top of the brand allowance
5. Reenergize when you land at Heathrow with access to our Revivals lounge
6. Clubhouse access every time you fly with us or Delta Airlines for you and one guest*
7. Free exit row & preferred seat options in Economy Classic
As a Gold member you'll also enjoy extras when you fly with Virgin Atlantic's partners. Click each link to see what benefits you will enjoy with those partners: Delta Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Air New Zealand, Virgin Australia, Air France, and KLM
Delta Medallion, Air France, and KLM Flying Blue membersare are not eligible for this offer.